About the position:
The Client Service Manager position at FG Connect requires a 51:49 blend of Customer Service & Commercial skill. Reporting to the Director, the Client Service Manager is a relationship-based role focused on managing all elements of the client experience with an emphasis on eliminating churn and driving growth across a portfolio of accounts.
This position does not carry a sales quota.
- Build or grow a business relationship with existing or new contacts at specific client accounts
- By setting up regular communication with clients- serve as the primary point of escalation, responding to and resolving issues and complaints quickly and effectively
- Work closely with the PMs assigned to your clients’ projects to review and confirm that plans and fieldwork strategies meet your clients’ expectations.
- By setting up regular communication with internal teams, serve as the primary point of escalation, should any client specific questions or concerns arise during a project
- Anticipate and understand the specific needs of each client and work with Project Management leadership to ensure your clients projects are staffed with suitably skilled PMs
- Develop best practice documentation for specific accounts as needed
- Oversee, assess and participate in developing the client communication skills of any Project Managers assigned to work with your clients
- Preserve existing business and help generate new business within each account by delivering a positive client experience
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure flawless handoffs for newly won projects, including reviewing & providing operational insights (internal capabilities) and guidance during bidding (strategic fieldwork planning).
- Lead regular meeting with PMs working on live projects to:
- Review projects’ current status vs agreed plan
- Review potential challenges which have a risk of impacting fieldwork, supporting PMs in making the right decision for the specific account.
- Lead monthly business review meetings with your clients, to:
- Discuss the set up and execution of all live projects
- Forecast the feasibility and launch date of all future projects
- Review client feedback provided on closed projects
Essential Experience/Role Specific Skills or Knowledge Required:
- 5+ years of client management experience in market research in a client-facing role.
- Commercially orientated thinking.
- Project management and/or account management/business development skills
- Consistent high performance in current role
- Experience in following and maintaining processes, procedures and tools.
- Aptitude for coaching and training PMs on their soft skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Leadership skills and established good relationships across functions.
Bonus points for:
Existing relationships with Healthcare Market Research agencies/clients.
London, United Kingdom